Tracker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day.... IDK!

Okay so I've lost track of what day I am on this diet.... it's somewhere in the 3 week mark and I haven't been doing too great lately! I'm not going to lie.... I really need to get tough on myself and be serious. I WANT this but I've been doing bad, and I'm not going to make excuses.... No! Instead I'm going to go hard.... go hard in the gym.... go hard when preparing my meals. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not the only person going through this. I have to keep focused!!!!

School just started on Thursday, work is stressing me out since I have no hours, and I'm getting calls every 10 minutes from my past-due bills. Honestly, I'm kind of stressed out. This is NOT an excuse and in no way am I making this an excuse but when I am stressed I could care less about anything else and I eat. I don't know if that's totally it but I know I haven't been pushing myself. No matter how tired I am, not matter what I'm doing that day I should be exercising and I should be drinking my 4 water bottles and I should be eating HEALTHY!!! 

I just messaged John because I needed help trying to create fun, healthy but tasty lunch ideas. I used to LOVE lunch and hate breakfast and now its the complete opposite. Idk why but lately I have been getting disgusted by foods like meats and I think about it and then I can't eat it. I hate that! But the whining and complaining stops here! I don't care how "fat" I look, or how "dorky" I look..... I will be bringing my big Giants lunch bag with me to school. I  will pack 2 ice packs, some water bottles, sandwiches, salad, snacks whatever I need to have so that I won't cheat but I'll be eating healthy at the same time!

Okay, I could go on and on all night but honestly, I'm exhausted. 13 hours at Kean kicked my ass today lol.... but I promise I will write more often..... not only for people to read but for me to stay focused. I mean the point of writing this blog was for me to think about my weight loss journey everyday or every other day so that I would stay motivated and obviously it helps! So TaTa for now, but not for long :)

PeAcE & lOvE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment