Tracker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/24/10

So I'm exhausted and I have to be up early tomorrow but like I said I'm going to write what I eat everyday in this blog.....
Breakfast- 3 eggs (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites) with 1 slice of fat free American cheese and 2 turkey sausage links w/ a bottle of water.
Lunch- whole wheat wrap with honey mustard, chicken and provolone cheese & tortilla chips (bought this at the caf at school) w/ a diet dr. pepper (I wanted green tea but they were all out!!) and a bottle of water.
Snack- Java Chip Frap w/ skim milk (I wanted to try the new Starbuck's on campus.... totally NOT work the calories!!!)
Dinner- muscle maker grill!!! I had a whole wheat wrap with grilled chicken, low fat cheeses, bbq sauce, low-fat balsamic vinagarette potato salad (I only ate half!) with a bottle of water.
Goodnight!

1 comment: