Tracker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 12

I know, I know!! It's been 5 days since I last wrote!!! I had a long weekend.... last week was great though. I lost 6 pounds for my first week!!! I am so happy and so proud of myself... I never thought I would lose that much in the first week!! I don't really feel like I've lost 6 pounds but it'll be great when I can actually start seeing results. I won't lie though, by Saturday I was craving everything and I ate bad this weekend. But today is Monday and I started up the workout routine again and I feel great and even more motivated. 


Even though I'm motivated to workout, so far this week sucks!!! I'm about to get my period which means I want to eat everythingggg!!! Yesterday I was craving honey bbq boneless wings from Applebee's. Today I want jalepeno bites from Arby's.... this is so bad!! I cannot wait until these cravings go away.... the more I workout and the better I eat, I'll start to crave the good foods and no more of the bad foods. I wish that day was here, but I just have to keep focused.

Anyway though, yes so this week already sucks!!! I'm annoyed because I have hardly any days at work next week, 3 months behind on my bills, I'm trying to have someone take over the payments on my car, I have a hold on my account at school and my fuckin financial aid counselor hasn't gotten back to me, meanwhile school starts next week! UGH!!! I'm so stressed which isn't good for my diet =/ I just have to stay focused and constantly remind myself why I am doing this!!!

Today I treated Eddie and myself since it's our 2 years and 9 months today!! We went to Ihop for breakfast. We never go out for breakfast and all weekend that's all I wanted to do. I ate pretty healthy except for the pancakes lol.... I had eggs w/ cheese, hash browns, 2 turkey bacon slices and CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES! omg they are to die for!! haha but then I worked my ass off at the gym, and I am except to go tomorrow morning, come back to a healthy breakfast. Tonight Eddie and I made turkey burgers with the steamable brocolli and cheese on the side. OMG IT IS SO GOOD!!! Actually, I might even crave that brocolli, because I can't wait to make tomorrow's dinner! We just went food shopping, what can I say... I love food!

I think tomorrow I might take cole slaw (in the bag) with some grilled chicken and raspberry vinagarette dressing to work. Sounds delicious if you ask me. I'm hoping to lost at least 4 pounds this week. I will check on Friday morning. But yeah, I want to make a total of at least 10 pounds lost. THAT will reallly get my butt into gear and motivate me twice as much. 10 pounds.... that's awesome if I could lose that this week. I might not even do the bike this week, I might just do the elyptical all week. I just have to think this way when I wake up at 4am.... that could be hard lol. 



I have to keep telling myself that this is good not only for my health but for me. I want this! I want to look good, feel good and love my body. I cannot wait until next summer. I want to actually look forward to summer. I want to go to the beach and go on vacation and love it and not dread bathing suit shopping. Time for me to look BETTER than I did 4 years ago. 


I will end this on a positive note. I am excited that fall is here, and school is starting. I cannot wait to see how I will look for our 3 year anniversary, and Christmas and even next Spring Break. By then, Eddie will have already reached his goal, and I will be more than half way there! I can't wait to see the results!! Goodnight!!

(By the way, this is gonna suck!! I think I'm getting a cold.... I've been sneezing non-stop all day. This is gonna be so attractive... I already huff and puff while doing cardio.. now it's gonna be 10x worse if I'm sick! Oh well, I'll just have to sniffle and suck it up!!! Lol!)


No comments:

Post a Comment