Tracker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Exhausted...

Hey everyone! I must apologize for breaking my promise to write a blog every night. I have been so exhausted lately and I think that's partially do from my insane schedule and because I haven't been exercising. I have been so busy lately with school & work it's not even funny. I've been going to bed between 9pm-11pm. Usually by 10 I'm laying down and about to fall into a dead sleep. I love it, I mean my classes are great, I started observing today in Hillside, and work, well I wanted 30 hours! It's just tough.... and by not exercising it's not exactly helping me. I know that if I find the time to exercise I'll feel 10x better and alot more energized.... so tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off at 6am let's hope that I wake up!!!!

Besides that I realized yesterday that the reason why I've been feeling like crap is because I was eating alot of cheese and didn't even really pay any mind! I'm lactose intolerant so eating alot of cheese hurts my stomach. I felt nauseous and stuff but today I ate better.  Lunch is so hard for me.... right now I'm bring cheese, pepperoni and crackers for lunch.... i'm just so damn picky when it comes to that meal!!!! 



But anyway, I will try my best to keep motivated, to post daily blogs, exercise and eat smart. Before I end tonight's blog (which I know is somewhat boring tonight... sorry guys!) I just wanna say congrats to my friend, Ashley who joined me on this journey.... she lost 3 pounds last week!!!! I didn't weigh in on Friday but I have to stop denying it. The number won't lie and I just gotta suck it up and look at it.... hopefully I lost weight because I don't want to let anybody down.... especially myself. =/


Sweet Dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment