Tracker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let's be serious!!

So today I start being serious again. I slacked off for a little bit but I'm back on track. Right now I am at school sitting in the cafe.... I would love to have some cheese fries right about now but I'm holding back... plus I'm broke! I have my lunch packed, and for lunch I'm going to have an egg salad sandwich. Ever since I talked to John about lunch ideas and I have been dying to have an egg salad sandwich lol. After school at 9pm Eddie and I will be driving to Bayonne to go to the gym, then home to have a turkey burger or something healthy for dinner. I'm not fucking up this week. 
I really need all the motivation I can get right now. I need to be pushed!! I just have to keep thinking about the little things and keep my goals in mind. By Christmas, I want to be at least 40 pounds down. I wanna prove everyone wrong, everyone who said I couldn't do it. I want all those people to kiss my ass when I lose this weight. I'm so ready for the future and I can't wait to reach my goal. For now though, my goal is to lose 10 pounds in TOTAL by next Friday/Saturday. I want to lose 10-20 pounds by October.... that would make me extremely happy. I'm so excited and I can't wait. I was so confident when I lost weight when I was a senior in HS that I shocked myself. I can't wait to hit this goal and don't doubt me, cuz I will. It will take a while, but I'm gonna look better than I do now and this will change my life, because I will have a healthy lifestyle. By then, I will be exercising regular and eating healthy proportioned meals. I'm so pumped right now!!!


For everyone who is trying to lose weight and gain a healthy lifestyle.... keep your head up and keep focused you all can do it!!! Like I said in my first blog, whether it's 10 more pounds or 100 pounds.... it CAN happen.... just do it. You'll be happier than you are now :)

1 comment: