Tracker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 7

Wow!! I can't believe I've been sticking to this for a week already... I feel like it's been longer!! haha! Yesterday I did back and biceps in the gym and my back hurts from it!! Hopefully thats a good thing lol. Today I did legs, and I used a bunch of different machines. Then I did the bike. But unlike Monday, I set it to the 1st level of the fitness program so it gave it a little bit of an incline... I was sweating, not pouring like the elyptical, but I did a steady pace and was sweating when I finished. When I walked out of the gym today I was stinky, I won't even lie!! lmao! 


As for the diet, I have been doing pretty good... Today however, I was running late this morning and we stopped and got McDonald's breakfast which I STILL regret!!! It totally wasn't worth it! One thing though is that their breakfast is small and expensive.... usually I'm still hungry so I would want another hash brown but I just delt with the meal I got which was sausage egg and cheese on an english muffin meal. I will make up for this mistake in the gym tomorrow. No worries! John always says that having it isn't gonna kill me, which is true, because I believe in having ONE cheat meal a week. However, I want to get myself in the habit of not cheating except for that one meal. I just have to get used to not going out to eat more than once a week.... because I'm so used to going out and eating crappy food, which is horrible!!!

I wish I had my own apartment again because I used to LOVE cooking!!! It's so hard here for different reasons and I wish I had my own place my own stove my own oven so that I can play around and make delicious healthy meals. I don't want to get bored with my diet and I want to love it, but once I get sick of the food it's gonna be hard that's why I wish I had my own place so I can cook how I want to. For now I have to deal with it... hopefully soon this will change tho. Time will tell.



Okay, I have to get this off my chest!!! Right now I feel hungry. I don't know if I'm actually hungry which can be true because I haven't eaten in a few hours, or if it's because I'm thinking and craving food. I could really go for a plain slice of pizza from Benny Tudino's. Their slices are AMAZING!!! They are HUGE too! Two slices fits perfectly in a pizza box.... you need two paper plates to hold the slice.... literally. It's deliciouso and I wish I could have a piece right now... even writing and thinking about it is killing me because normally I'd say come on Eddie let's go get something to eat, but today I did enough damage, and I need to be strong and pull it together and when it's time for my cheat meal I can have a slice. I wonder how many calories a slice of their pizza is.... prolly over 1000. I'd have to work out for like 5 hours on a constant speed to burn that shit off!!! That's like 5 days at the gym lol that's bad but I love it!!


Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed because it's 8:23pm and I need to wake up at 4:00 am to go to the gym. Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment